Andrew Mok’s live digital caricature service is currently serving London, Ontario and the surrounding South-Western Ontario Area. For events outside this area (such as Toronto), please do not hesitate to inquire to get a quote. Simply fill out the form below to get an estimate.
“What is the difference between digital and traditional caricatures?”
- Digital caricatures are done in full colour (traditional is done in black and white only)
- Digital caricatures will be streamed onto a monitor or projector as they are being created, which allows for better visibility for guests who are spectating (traditional spectating only allows guests close enough to view the drawing on the easel, which is only a letter sized)
- Digital caricature guests get to take home a colour print as well as receive their drawing as a digital JPEG file via email
- The smaller size of digital caricatures of 4×6″ allow for easier carry and storage throughout the rest of the event (traditional caricatures are letter sized)
Each guest who sits down receives:
- a 4 x 6 full colour print of their caricature on the spot
- digital version (.png) emailed to their inbox!
All bookings require a 2 hour minimum and for the best availability try to book within 8-12 weeks prior to your event.
Choose between a seated or roaming caricature session! The differences are:
- Artist sits in a single location during the entire event and draws guests on a first come first served basis
- Everyone receives a full colour print and an emailed copy
- Artist roams the event floor, looking for volunteers who want drawings done, or secretly sneaking a drawing of someone for fun!
- Less awkward and intrusive! The guest does not have to sit and wait for their drawing, and is able to chat, mingle, and eat wherever he or she is, while the drawing is being done
- Instead of printouts being available, each guest is emailed a personal copy of their drawing. The drawings may even make it to Andrew’s social media feeds, making it easier to share!
I will bring:
- Laptop Tablet
- external Monitor
- Photo printer
- Power extension bar
- clear artwork sleeves
I kindly ask clients please provide:
- 2 chairs
- power outlet
- small to medium sized table
- faces to be drawn!
Events that are approximately 40km or more from downtown London may be charged a travel fee starting at $20 depending on distance and duration of event.
Andrew is available for:
- Bachelor Parties
- Bachelorette Parties
- Bar and Bat Mitzvahs
- Birthday Parties
- Children’s Birthday Parties
- Christmas Parties
- Church Services
- Community Events
- Corporate Functions
- Team Building
- Office Parties
- Grand Openings
- Graduation Parties
- Holiday Parties
- Private Parties
- School Functions
- Wedding Cocktail Hours
- Wedding Receptions